Weather

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We lucked out and are one of the very few places around here without a culvert under our drive at the road. Those things can be a pain and expensive to replace.

he wasn't able to give me a quote off the top of his head. says the price of steel is up quite a bit. so when i talk to him next time i'll tell him that i'm expecting him to get a good price for the metal in recycling (he's a funny and decent person so he'll get a good laugh). i have no idea what we'll end up paying.

we're on his schedule for mid-April so we'll see what things are like when i talk to him next time in a few weeks. can't call MISS DIG too early as they expire in two weeks. so at least i know that now. i don't think there is any thing out along the road by our driveway anyways. we're the last run of wire on the phone company run and that comes from the opposite direction and there's nobody for a half mile to the north of us and to the west is a different phone company. the electric lines are overhead, there's no water or cable either. it's country life here...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Weather forecast next week
27e97a0d42dae6baf73e575f8bc535db.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸