Weather

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it's been raining here today and we're ok with that, also fairly hot and humid (for us anything above 85 is hot). today's forecast was supposed to get up into the mid 90sF but this morning when i checked they knocked the high down 5 degrees so perhaps we might get warmer, but it's supposedly in the mid-70s. Mom stuck her head out the door and said it was sticky and humid. i believe her i don't need to do that myself.

the fan i've had for almost 30yrs finally may have fried. we had some power flickers that stopped it from turning and i didn't notice it until a while later when i smelled something that smelled like fried electronics. unplugged it, it was pretty warm. we'll be out running errands this week so it is time to find a new small fan. it's mainly used to circulate air in the main part of the house with the high ceiling because there's no fan up there (where there should be one) as it can get kinda moist up there with the hot air rising and carrying moisture up there to condense out on the fireplace... so... we pretty much have to have it especially this time of the year.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Going to the garden during the day was not needed, the storms stayed to the south this evening

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It was ugly hot and humid this morning😩. About 3:30 clouds arrived. 4:30 it thundered and dropped some "can't see hood of your car" rain!! Stopped a couple times for a very few minutes....start back with downpours. We got a soaking! Temps down for the night into mid 70s. Was 98 at 11 am.

Sure got deep watering in garden!👍💕😁