Welcome To SufficientSelf.com !

Keystonepaul

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, looking forward to picking your brain and learning from you all. Keystonepaul

jennspeeps

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Another "wannabe" here. I'm a city girl who wishes she lived in the (French) country. I'm a regular over at BYC... or have been since "the girls" came into our lives.

jenn.

JerryO

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I'm a transplant from Ohio in Florida, but looking to move to my land in Arizona(it's a long story, don't ask...LOL). I hope to be as self sufficient as possible when I get there. Any help I can get is appreciated. Any help I can give is without question or strings!! :)

Chirpy

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
This was a great idea. I'm soo mad at you Nifty! How could you???

I spend hours on BYC and now .... this!! Oh, how do I find time to be a mom, a wife, a housekeeper ... all between the important part of life ... being on these sites? :gig

If you start any more forums ... I'm not going to look at them. :lol:

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Chirpy said:
This was a great idea. I'm soo mad at you Nifty! How could you???

I spend hours on BYC and now .... this!! Oh, how do I find time to be a mom, a wife, a housekeeper ... all between the important part of life ... being on these sites? :gig

If you start any more forums ... I'm not going to look at them. :lol:
HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Remember, I'm not only the addicted forum president... I'm also a member! ;)

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi everyone, :)

I just found this place yesterday while on the BYC forum. I think this will be a great place to hang out because I am interested in simple living, environmental issues, sustainability, emergency preparedness, etc. Thanks for letting me join!