Welcome To SufficientSelf.com !

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the very first post in the very first forum in the very first category!

I hope this turns into a great place for everyone to discuss their ideas on everything from living off the grid to saving and making money so we can all achieve, to some degree or another, our own self sufficiency!

Please start posting your comments, suggestions and feedback here:
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1

mdbucks

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
This is the second post in the first forum in the first catagory.

mdbucks

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Nuggetsowner:) said:
WOW!! I am so excited!
I thought you were excitted to see me here. ;) Then I finished reading. :(

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!
I recognize a few names from the other two forums. I am thrilled to have this site since all I do is read books on self sufficiency and decreasing our carbon footprint. I think I am driving my family crazy with it, my daughter wanted to drive to the donut shop yesterday for an ice coffee and I wouldn't let her, I told her to make one here, then she tried to bribe me with a cinnamon bun. She couldn't understand why I think its so bad to drive around on little trips. I told her she could always walk and she thought I lost my mind.
So I am sure I will find alot more ideas on here to torture the family with.
Natalie

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
TSL, my family feels the same way!! :D We'll be sitting out in the yard and I will say, "Ya know? I've been thinking....." and the boys will groan loudly and say, "Well, been nice, Mom, but I think I have to go and clip my toenails with the chainsaw, or something!" and they leave..... :hu :lol:

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Y'all have some excellent ideas and many of them are right in line with what I was thinking would be great topics for the forum.

Scrambled Egg

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I had no idea you had this site in the works!!! I nearly shot a hole in the ship this morning arguing with people that they were posting on a siphon member site!!!!!

Now that I know it's the real deal, it looks cool in it's flegling state!! Good luck ;)

Tink#3

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hey
This is a great idea.....can't wait!
Tink

Alaska Animal Lover

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
TSL, my family feels the same way!! :D We'll be sitting out in the yard and I will say, "Ya know? I've been thinking....." and the boys will groan loudly and say, "Well, been nice, Mom, but I think I have to go and clip my toenails with the chainsaw, or something!" and they leave..... :hu :lol:
LOL, I can't use the phrase "I've been thinking" either!