Welcome To SufficientSelf.com !

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
OK, I could no longer resist the force pulling me onto this site...:caf It's like trying to win the fight against gravity!

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Oh, I tried...really tried...to be self sufficient enough to not need this site, but I just couldn't do it...:rolleyes:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hello, my little ChicaD! (shades of W.C.Fields) Welcome to the "more addictive than BYC" forum! Glad to see you here :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi ChicaD
great username! Join the crowd...fun site and great tips! I learned ALOT since I started! Enjoy! :)

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
TSL, my family feels the same way!! :D We'll be sitting out in the yard and I will say, "Ya know? I've been thinking....." and the boys will groan loudly and say, "Well, been nice, Mom, but I think I have to go and clip my toenails with the chainsaw, or something!" and they leave..... :hu :lol:
ROFL My dh is the same way. He shakes his head and goes to a difrent room ar tunes me out lol. I haven't gotten to the point that any of my four kids think I'm crazy yet but I'm working on it hehe. Although I am now considered the family hillbilly :gig

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Although I am now considered the family hillbilly

********HA HA HA HA chicknwhisper---
I am too. No ones likes dirt, animals, farming, muck, etc. etc. in my family. I am the "wierd" one...LOL-LOL---thankfully the immediate family, hubby and daughter are in my category..HA HA

Love the user name!

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome...yikes, SS is MORE addictive than BYC? The thing is, I bet I'll forget which place I read something and it'll all morph into The Easy Backyard Self...:p

Oh yeah, we are definitely the country bumpkins of the extended family...and loving it!:woot