WELL HELLLO...... Meet and Greet with Sarah, come and say hi.... PICS

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
pioneergirl said:
As a former Giant Schnauzer breeder, I imported mine from Germany, and it was a great memory jogger to read about tattoos and the "E" litter. My former dam was from her "E" litter as well, in fact, her name was Elite.

I think its great that you imported her! She looks beautiful, and a true representation of the breed.....I have no doubt she'll be more than you expect!
I had a fair chance to look at some breed here in the states, most were very over the top, and I saw a brother and sister get together after being apart a awhile, they were nipping and down right getting at each other. Lack of training in there no doubt. However, I hunted with a American breed short hair pointer, supposed to be well trained. He was in the hunt for himself. Never once pointed, lots of flushing but no pointing.

I hunted with a brittany that I thought was awesome, pointed like a true bloodline. But felt the German Short Hair matched my style little more.

Really, I don't talk politics, but I really think Sarah Palin was used as a rag doll, which she made herself look foolish. I am sure she is a nice person in RL...

We all better hope we're headed in the right direction, not matter who or which party is leading this nation...

ScottSD

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, I don't mind taking politics once in a while, but I really didn't want to intrude on your thread about your new pup.

And I apologize if I it looked like I was. Like I said, I read the title of your thread and figured maybe you met her...(she is on a book tour).

I purchased her book and am enjoying it.

As far as the direction the country is moving, I don't like it all. Not the "change we need".

Actually, I am surprised you posted that pic.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
What a sweet dog. I am sure she will be a wonderful companion for you to hunt with. German Shorthairs are really good dogs. :)

()relics

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wow she is beautiful...Wish I could afford a German bloodline dog...But for now I have my 2 girls...
1423_001.jpg

Casey and Belle, I've posted pictures of them before but couldn't resist again...These are my first GSP's...I used to hunt with English pointers...Way too hot for me...I love these girls, they hunt close and would never dare bump a bird...I trained them myself and love them and treat them like family members...They won't let you down. I would recommend anyone looking for a bird dog to look very carefully at GSP's...German bloodlines if you can afford them...Again VERY nice pup.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
()relics said:
Wow she is beautiful...Wish I could afford a German bloodline dog...But for now I have my 2 girls...
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/1423_001.jpg
Casey and Belle, I've posted pictures of them before but couldn't resist again...These are my first GSP's...I used to hunt with English pointers...Way too hot for me...I love these girls, they hunt close and would never dare bump a bird...I trained them myself and love them and treat them like family members...They won't let you down. I would recomend anyone looking for a bird dog to look very carefully at GSP's...German bloodlines if you can afford them...Again VERY nice pup.
Awww, aren't they adorable? :love

BTW: Welcome to sufficientself ()relics! :D