What did ya have for lunch?

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Your boss needs a lifestyle, not a diet! She'd be happy and swimming in good fats and gettin' skinny at the same time! :lol:

I had three eggs cooked in butter, two pieces of heavily buttered sprouted sourdough bread, and a big, huge veggie shake. I was hungry!
I know =/ She goes to the gym and watches what she eats, why a diet when the economy is seriously slowing down?! :barnie

I had Three Pickles for lunch, a HEAVENLY sandwhich shop here in Santa Barbara. Veggie sandwhich on french roll: mustard/mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, pepperchinis, avocado, jack and cheddar. :drool

Anyone who ever comes out my way, im dragging you there.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Today was a big ol' chopped salad with white cheddar chunks and kalamata olives....love the salty stuff!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Grass fed burger on the grill with a pile of cheese, guacamole and a pickle. No bun
:D Happy tummy.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
oh sorry...I was being facetious (or something like that ;) )

ETA-But I have tried alligator before at a local Cajun/Creole restaurant, it was tasty...kinda like chicken like they say. But I probably wouldn't eat it on a regular basis.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Lunch on the fly, with Ginger kidding and all! I had time (barely) to make two peices of buttered toast, a hunk of cheese, and a bunch of grapes shared with Ginger and my folks while outside enjoying baby goat bliss...

Made up for it at supper. Ribs on the grill, tons of carrots and broccoli....dh cooked, can you tell?