What did ya have for lunch?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
ok well knowing how much you adore your dad ;) I just thought it would be fun to well...have a little fun!

I am gonna have to mail you some stinkin' black beans!

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Leftover rice, broccoli and chicken casserole from last night. DGD is spending the night again, and she asked for tuna casserole tonight.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Roasted chicken salad on romaine lettuce, red pepper hummus with tortilla chips, and a green smoothie - heavy on the greens ;)
There may have been a few bites of dark chocolate too :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
It was kind of breakfast but so late I never really at lunch, then had an early dinner instead of waiting until after Little League then the Cub Scout committee meeting but it was homemade whole milk yogurt with blackberries. I had some raw almonds for a snack when I got home and nibbled on some veggies as I made a salad for tomorrow.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
A big, fat sharp cheddar grilled cheese sandwich on sprouted sourdough bread, absolutely SLATHERED with butter and grilled on a cast iron griddle......oooo-y gooey!!!!

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
woke up late didnt eat breakfast till 11 so it was my lunch

one piece of whole wheat toast and a sunny side up egg and another yolk in the mix

love the way the toast soaks up the yolks

this is usually my meal 3x/4x a week while im watching steve wilkos or jerry springer depending on what time i get up and what time i decide to eat what a life huh dang i need something more to do

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
A mug of ginger/lemon/honey tea and some sympathy. I have the flu. :(