What did you do in your garden today?

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@farmerjan thank you for taking the time to explain this. I think the one here is for feed because have not seen the V-machine. They bring like a deuce and half and the little one cuts into the deuce

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I am late for tomatoes and peppers according to the Clyde calendar but planted lots sweet corn,coriander and pigeon peas to see what happens. Left them on the old duck house turned to greenhouse. They are covered, watered and on the heat mat. Will have to buy tomatoes and peppers plant.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Raised bed kits arrived yesterday.
I did the planning and cost analysis (and my penchant for over engineering), since I was starting from scratch here. It was just about break even. Even more so with the reduced labor need

Not technically live off the land self sufficient, but I will be playing in the dirt soon with my gardening tools.

Waiting for the rain to clear out on Saturday

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have not ordered from this company before until just a little while ago. But this deal is hard to beat.

(3) Concord, and (3) Niagara grape vines $24 plus shipping or free pickup if your near NY

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just a follow up.

I had a real nice pleasant conversation and email exchange confirming my order with double a vineyards, this morning. Wow real customer service with real live pleasant ladies. Very impressive :thumbsup

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️