What did you do in your garden today?

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just a follow up.

I had a real nice pleasant conversation and email exchange confirming my order with double a vineyards, this morning. Wow real customer service with real live pleasant ladies. Very impressive :thumbsup

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️
Good price and sounds like they might be good to deal with... but I personally do not want seeded grapes for eating... the old Concords that we used to pick from wild as a kid had seeds and had great flavor for jelly... but not wanting seeded for table eating... I am going to look up their website....

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think these will work for now. Need to level the ground and a little other work to get ready for the top soil. But not today. The ground is like a sponge after 2 days of rain.

Ten minutes to assemble.

20240413_074309.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well the lawn and saw may not be able to fix my tiller. Parts aren't available. If they can't I'll take it down to my brother who may be able to rig something. Tiller is 14 years old and they dont make them anymore

yeah, fabricator instead of just simple repair place. hopefully that will work out.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think these will work for now. Need to level the ground and a little other work to get ready for the top soil. But not today. The ground is like a sponge after 2 days of rain.

Ten minutes to assemble.

View attachment 25954
Just realized I could use the FEL to scoop off the sod, and not shovel it. #new_way_of_thinking