What did you do in your garden today?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm trying out different varieties to find one I really like. Once I have those I'll save seeds. Well the buttercups are going seperate from the rest because we really liked those and I'll save from them this year.

Hopefully this years peas are good. It's a shelling variety which we prefer to edible pod. Think they taste better too.

The couple hybrids I got is where the seeds cost. Those baked potato squash produced well this year and should more than pay for themselves next year.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I ordered seeds! I didn’t need many, I ordered a ton last year but did a very small garden. I know they’ll sell out fast this year again.

My actual garden- is in here somewhere 😂
B3BB5627-43BD-4676-B1CA-E6464C334BAD.jpeg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I like urban farmer seeds. Good prices on large packets, many heirlooms. I don't know where their seed comes from, so that's a little sketchy IMO. Everything I grew was as described. I didn't have any complaints so they have my repeat business now. They were well stocked in 2020 and early 2021 when other companies had many out of stock items.

I prefer Baker Creek for variety and I really appreciate knowing where their seed is sourced - both origin of the variety and where they grow their seeds.

I like Bulk Seeds too, but since they only have 1# or larger sizes, it can be too expensive.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Outside Pride has shocking selection and decent prices. They have a mini clover that those who undersow might like. I ended up going with their dutch white clover instead. I have bought flower seed from them too. They have typical small packet sizes and they aren't transparent about seed sourcing. But their VARIETY is incredible.

Latest posts