What did you do in your garden today?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Different varieties of tomatoes have different leaves. Also, tomatoes take a while to mature....suddenly, they all just turn red....then you'll be asking what to do with them all! :lol: gardens are like that. Your tomatoes look fine.

That lettuce is beautiful.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you @CrealCritter and @Mini Horses it is my first time with 17 plants of tomatoes. I guess I will do like I did with the lettuce today. I keep asking God to bless the garden so He can be glorified. I do not think I will do anything with the tomatoes besides giving them away and the chickens.

By the way, I think I bought by mistake barley sprouts seeds. It says it is for beers and malts, I do not drink,lol I was looking for sprouts for the chickens, are they any good?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Thank you @CrealCritter and @Mini Horses it is my first time with 17 plants of tomatoes. I guess I will do like I did with the lettuce today. I keep asking God to bless the garden so He can be glorified. I do not think I will do anything with the tomatoes besides giving them away and the chickens.

By the way, I think I bought by mistake barley sprouts seeds. It says it is for beers and malts, I do not drink,lol I was looking for sprouts for the chickens, are they any good?
My chickens ate the spent grains my buddy had from his home brewing hobby. They will eat just about anything 😀

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What's this?
IMG_20220714_191144587~2.jpg

Going to be fun picking them, snip snip.
IMG_20220714_191223694.jpg

Wife's sun flower row, tallest is about 6 foot tall
IMG_20220714_191044661.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@CrealCritter you got green beans! Finally! After all that patience and hard work, congrats!

Not much in the garden yesterday, picked some tomatoes and green beansand pulled a few weeds. Listening to a thunderstorm now, so wont be much today either. Sounds like I will be joining @FarmerJamie Sat for dirt therapy doing some weeding

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@CrealCritter you got green beans! Finally! After all that patience and hard work, congrats!

Not much in the garden yesterday, picked some tomatoes and green beansand pulled a few weeds. Listening to a thunderstorm now, so wont be much today either. Sounds like I will be joining @FarmerJamie Sat for dirt therapy doing some weeding
I would get on the list for Saturday but MN doesn't think so for me. Did some this morning but by noon it began to rain and it's schedule until Sunday. Wish the chicken could bring the eggs,lol Oh, wait;

me: Alexa, bring me today's eggs.
Alexa: I am sorry but I cannot understand your request. Please try again later. :lol: :lol::lol:

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Curiosity question; what kind of trellis is better for tomatoes and peppers? I am doing the Florida weavebut it doesn't seem hold right