What did you do in your garden today?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
ANY seed planted counts! 🤗

Since I plan to plant next week, I stopped while out today and bought 18 pepper and 18 tomato plants. Those will get me started and provide fruit before those I'm just ready to plant as seed. Far behind this year but, I'll catch up! 👍

Those are the 2 things that you really need started ahead. All else, I'll drop seed. No early spring stuff this year but, it can all grow as a fall garden.😁 I kinda like that better, actually. My weather is usually good for those type plants.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So sore from yesterday that decided to just crochet. What am I still doing up, will have a fasting appointment 3 hrs from home. So getting some crackers down before midnight,lol
Ok you guys are floridians or real southerners. Or did I missed to plant peas,beans, zuchinies, and watermelons? I guess the failure in peppers and tomatoes really got me. No green thumb for real.
Will see if Saturday I can plant some. I did peeled an apple for the chicks and took the seeds and planted the. They messed up my lettuces and the tabs but some stuff is growing. Just have no idea of what since the labels were scratched around like the seeds,lol
Goodnight ya'll

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yuck! I was ready to strangle someone. Everyone had a smile on their faces while I had not had a cup of coffee.
Anyways, done in 20 minutes. Radiologist said, you also have a hiatal hernia. I am like, I knew that 10 yrs ago,lol
All ok. My zenker's seemed enlarged so have to wait for the full report. 7hr drive is exhausting. Going now to see my mama's and collect eggs.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I have no clue what did Saturday, seriously.
Bit yesterday was rather too cold to be outside, so I let the girls out and binged on Deadliest Catch. I am on season 5 out of 19,lol
Just up no coffee yet but need to get going outside and also need to go to the mall to get some yarn I need to finish a project I began in 2019. Doing crochet at evenings to finish it. Also need to get feed and soil. The soil is at pretty good price at Sam's. 6.98 for a 42lb of miracle grow vegetables soil. Catch up later!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I told my children to plant seeds. The seeds don't come back inside. Wil be interesting to find where they grow. I would not be surprised if DS16 "spilled" them again.

I've been staying close to the house, just weeding flowerbeds when I can. I hope to get out to the veg garden soon

Latest posts