What did you do in your garden today?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Assume that's for the raised beds, right?

We got a little rain last night, close to 1/2". Perfect for the recently tilled lot. Didn't venture into it today but, should be ready to mark rows & plant Thur/Fri. More rain Fri-Sun, so would love seeds in the ground! 😉
Yes, indeed. Brain is already on the weekend.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Now that things are blooming, I have confirmed the two shrubs in the front of the house I intended to remove...now, will relocate instead

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418-092633_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-092633_Chrome.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 20

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
'I have no clue when this week will end. Got an important letter from IRS. They denied the heating whatever because expenses are more than resources. I guess they had never dealt with deficits, lol have 30 days for that buck.
Yesterday began driving 3hrs to medical. Left 6am back 430pm. Now, getting ready to go 2hrs for another appointment and who knows when I will be back. So, the moral of this craziness is that I have no clue when will I finish tilling,🤣
Then again, got a new mixer because I want to try bread from home and have not been able to open the silly box sitting on my dinning table.:idunno

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow is beginning of the weekend 🤩. I'm going to get that piece of fence up, so I can plant! First chance, since I've worked almost every day. Jobs get in the way!! Wed I was home but that fencing fix concentrated on goats & pasture area. More of that to do but, this garden is NEXT !! Once I plant, it can grow while other areas get fence time 😂

I'm excited about the veggies, just not the work it takes. 🥴

Just checked my stock of canning lids...I'm good. But sure remember days you couldn't find a box on the shelves! 😳