What did you do to MAKE money today?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
THEFAN said:
We had our annual yard sale. Made 560.00 in 5 hrs. WOHOOO!!! Time to finish the new deck off orrrr..... buy a few goats hmmmm...:woot
Goats-goats-goats- GOOOOOOOOO Goats!!!! :p

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I'll update...I sold all nine kids and got enough to buy hay for everyone for the year.

How do you harvest those saddle and hackle feathers? By plucking? After dunking in hot water? How do you make them ready for sale? Do you shampoo them? I have six great roosters with fine feathers, destined for the pot before too long, once it cools down a bit. Then however many are in the group of ten that we hatched that survived the weasel.

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We continued our yard sale for a second day. We made another 285 dollars. A grand total of 885 in two days. Just mowed 4 yards for 200.00. Not a bad 2 days. :)

GOATS FOR SURE Going to finish off the goat house this week. :)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Sis and I are going to be selling some of our old dolls and doll clothes. So I spent the day researching. :sick

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Neighbor offered me some beets. So, I got enough for 3-4 pints of pickled beets. Then, he came back over later and asked if I would have time to pickle his, too. So, he brought over jars, lids, vinegar, and sugar - for me to do the whole batch (I'll use my own jars and lids) and he's going to pay me $1/jar to can them for him. Doesn't take any extra time to add his beets to the cooking pot and the canner.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I took off two truckloads of steel totalling 1680 pounds :th I tired....need a long nap on top of the AC vent :lol: Then I gotta fix supper and pick okra. Anybody wanna help? :D

Edited becawse I am two tiered too speel rite :rolleyes:

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Saturday, we sold two roosters at $10 each. Then the buyers asked if we had eggs and veges for sale.
So we made a total of $40!

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I played pulltabs and won $4.00. :p Sorry, that is not really working but then I work full time and have a farm on the side. And every little bit helps.