What did you do to MAKE money today?

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Worked at the dairy today for a few hours making butter. Brought home free (real) buttermilk! Plus will have a little grocery money!

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Worked at the dairy today for a few hours making butter. Brought home free (real) buttermilk! Plus will have a little grocery money!
Sweet!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Got to clean for a little lady today! Now she wants me back in a few weeks. Repeat business is good!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I built myself a website two weeks ago to sell my portraits from... and sold two portraits this week :)

I'm on maternity leave right now and I don't want to go back to work. I figure that I will need to steadily sell 2.5 portraits a week to replace my income (or at least what my income is after I take out the $155/week for daycare and the $200/week for gas to commute 240km everyday) I have until the end of October to figure out a steady income or I'm stuck heading for work to cover my bills.

Am I allowed to post my website here? It's www.crittersportraits.com if anyone wants to have a look... it's still sort of in the editing stages so if anyone has some constructive criticism I'd love to hear it :) (you can PM me so this thread isn't thrown off track)

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
I sold 400 grams of scrap sterling silver that I have picked up at yard sales, flea markets and auctions over the last few months. :D