i feel like making my owns signs like they do on craigslist

someone is selling isgnd that say

ring door bell
if no answer
pull weeds

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Today we hauled steel. Tomorrow DH is hauling steel and I am picking 14 bushels or so of tomatoes at $3/5 gallon bucket, and selling for $10 a bushel. I took orders today and have 13 bushels sold already. Then I am selling out of my last hatch of chicks tomorrow afternoon, and I set some more today. I NEED to win the lottery, but I never will...cuz I don't play :p

Maschil

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Today we hauled steel. Tomorrow DH is hauling steel and I am picking 14 bushels or so of tomatoes at $3/5 gallon bucket, and selling for $10 a bushel. I took orders today and have 13 bushels sold already. Then I am selling out of my last hatch of chicks tomorrow afternoon, and I set some more today. I NEED to win the lottery, but I never will...cuz I don't play :p
how do you manage to pay to pick and sale????

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I pick them from the Amish folks up the road. I picked 17 5 gallon buckets this morning for $51. I resold them for $160, and kept a bit back for me. I delivered all of them, and that cost me maybe $15 to take them to the buyers. People WILL buy if they don't have to do much. SO GLAD I'm not lazy :lol:

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I pick them from the Amish folks up the road. I picked 17 5 gallon buckets this morning for $51. I resold them for $160, and kept a bit back for me. I delivered all of them, and that cost me maybe $15 to take them to the buyers. People WILL buy if they don't have to do much. SO GLAD I'm not lazy :lol:
That's a good return on your investment. I sold my extra produce at farmers market this morning, made a little extra cash and was gifted a watermelon, cantaloupe, 6 lbs of green beans, a few peaches and a 5 gal bucket of red potatoes.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Canned 24 pints of salsa, to sell at market for $5-6 each
Canned 14 half pints of peach jam, to sell at market for $5 each
Sold 10 lb green beans and 15 lb heirloom tomatoes to local hospital cafeteria, plus 25 lb of tomatoes to friend's brother.

Total value $361.60. Not bad! Plus, I'm working for 6 hours tonight for more moolah.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I picked and sold 3 bushels of peas today, and hauled off a load of steel. Made about $140 between the both of those. Wish I could do that EVERY day!

Latest posts