What did you do to MAKE money today?

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I didn't make money, but I saved money. I wanted to create a border around our greenhouse using pavers, but they are too expensive for my taste, so I bought 16 x 8 x 4 concrete blocks instead and stood them on the long end. They are longer than most pavers and only cost $1.29 a piece. They'll look just fine!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I did something that will hopefully make me some money. I finally got my letters written to go to the various campgrounds in the area offering to teach nature lessons. They'll go out in the mail tomorrow. So if this works, I will hopefully make a lot of money!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I did something that will hopefully make me some money. I finally got my letters written to go to the various campgrounds in the area offering to teach nature lessons. They'll go out in the mail tomorrow. So if this works, I will hopefully make a lot of money!
Good luck! :fl

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
:fl @Denim Deb

Worked on my friend's fences for her since her husband is out of town. I think I'm going to tell her that's another $75.00 to add to the check for farm sitting while she's away. There will be more fence work to do as soon as she gets more boards in... her fences are seriously falling apart, and with her husband out of town for really long periods of time, we can certainly make whatever kind of money we need to over there, especially if her bigger horse keeps shoving on the fences!
Back in the office today, even though I have a cold. I'd really rather not be here, but I need the money too much.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sold more eggs! Makes 11 dozen sold for the week! Whoop, whoop! Chickens are paying for their own feed and subsidizing the goats and pigs, lol!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
WAHOO! That's awesome, FEM!

Last week I had a communication session with a lady regarding her cat. In discussing her cat's skin condition, I suggested using some essential oils, so she requested that I make her a blend and she paid for it. It wasn't much, but it felt good!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Every little bit counts (and helps). And, yes, it is always a good feeling to be able to sell something you made or a service you can provide.

Latest posts