What did you do to MAKE money today?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Doing the happy dance because I just booked 2 animal communication sessions today. These are the first paid sessions I've done, and it feels good to be making progress on my business. Its a tiny amount of money, but it represents the first steps to building the business that I want to have that's going to give me a lot more freedom. And right now, every penny helps! So glad that I have some mentors and support people that kept pushing me in the right direction to make progress!

Mini Horses

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The animal communicators I've known actually "talk" with the specific animal. A psychic for animals. All psychics receive their messages in specific ways -- some see things, hear things, etc. But it is that type of communication that I am aware of and assume is what hqueen13 refers to.

As with all psychics, some are more in tune than others.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
@MoonShadows & @CJ1 Yes, @Mini Horses is correct - it is a form of telepathy. I don't have any info up online yet, but I will be getting all that up shortly and can share more easily that way. Basically all I need is a photo of the animal and some basic information like age, breed (if applicable), gender, and other members of the household or herd. Then we get on the phone together, and I will connect with the animal via telepathy, and then relay the information that I learn. I get an impression of the animal's personality or essence, their favorite things, likes and dislikes, and a little bit about their life. Right now I'm offering sessions at a super cheap rate of $20.00 each since I'm still in the learning process. If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop me a note, I'm happy to talk about it.
I had my first session yesterday out of the 3 people that have paid so far, and it went really well!
I also stopped by another friend's house and got everything organized for me to farm sit for her in July. That'll be a little bit more money coming in!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hqueen13...

I am not saying it cannot happen, but I am a skeptic. Don't mean to be rude, insulting or hostile, I just have never witnessed this and am not a believer. So, educate me!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
X2...

Little story of my own here. Some years back I was walking through a Wal-Mart and saw a horribly disfigured man walking towards me. I felt awful for him, and smiled his way and suddenly - without him speaking a word - I "heard" the words..... "I can't help the way I look". It shocked me to my core. My first thought was "I'm sorry". I saw that man a couple of aisles over in the store again and as he walked by me he said (out loud this time) "You have nothing to be sorry for - God bless you". Still gives me goose bumps. I don't think I'm particularly telepathic at all - but that made a believer out of me.

On another note - I know animals communicate with us. Last weekend one of my old gals told me she was through fighting. All I had to do was look in her eyes and I knew it was time.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My husband and I were filling out an application for a loan once; as usual, I was answering the questions the loan officer was asking. I didn't think too much about it until we left the office and he said " You kind of weirded that lady out." "Why?" I asked, thinking back over my answers and seeing nothing odd in them. "You were answering her questions before she was asking them."
I honestly had NO idea those questions were not being said out loud!