What did you do to MAKE money today?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Selling more eggs today. I think I've got 8 dozen sold for today. I'm telling you - the girls are carrying their own weight and then some. :)

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I didn't buy that crib with built in rocking chair and changing table for my friend today. So. A penny saved a penny earned right?

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I completely forgot about the farmers market today until after dinner. But since I wasn't tired yet I went. All I had that I wanted to part with was some drawings. But I at least made my fuel back. And a little extra. FB_IMG_1464633011356.jpg

I think I might sit in front of some canvas this weekend and take them since the wine that I have isn't ready yet. I have tons of paintings and drawings strewn throughout the house but I always find a reason not to sell them.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Whoot whoot. I have a brunch coming up for all the women in my family Sunday. I could use a long ton of eggs. Those women love eggs.

Wish you lived closer. Or wish I had chickens and ducks. Or both.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Cool on your artwork @CJ1
Back in the office today, and pulling double by working on my crowd source funding campaign stuff at the same time. That'll bring in money... My friend also left a check for me that has the rest of the payment for farm sitting for her, so it will be good to pick that up and get it into the account!

Reactions: CJ1