What did you do to save $ today?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Coupons. Bought $35 worth of merchandise for $18...not bad.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Led my horses over to the neighbor's farm for a shot clinic. This way, I didn't have to pay for a farm call. Plus, I only got a coggins test and rabies shots. I can't do either of them myself, but I can give regular shots and get them cheaper than from the vet.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
PROUD of you FEM! That's awesome sis and sounds delicious :drool

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks WBF! It really feels good to have completed that whole process from piglet to freezer!

Sorry Deb, but you're welcome to come on down and pick some up.

We cooked up a lb of pan sausage this morning - yum - yum! Good stuff and I woulda paid at least 3 bucks for it (on sale) at the store.

My daughter saved money by shopping in my freezer and pantry before she went home.

She got about 10 lbs of pan sausage, a couple links, a couple dozen pork chops, a pork loin, a jar of kimchee, a gallon of frozen goat milk, and about 5 dozen eggs!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I needed to buy my hubby a couple of cards. Our anniversary is today, and his birthday is in just over 2 weeks. So, I went into Dollar Tree. I was able to get 2 cards that were spot on. And, it only cost me $1.00 for both of them!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Anniversary today. We dressed up, set the table fancy with candles, and ate sloppy joes and mac-n-cheese. :) Instead of a card, I sent him a picture card on Facebook.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary tortoise!

Mom picked up Dave Ramsey books and has begun reading them, so this will save us money in the long run.