What food do you hate?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Cilantro. I stopped eating at Applebees cause the majority of their food is loaded w/it. Also don't like Old Bay.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bananas. I loathe bananas. They stink, they're mushy, they taste bad and they are gross. I love tomatoes in all their forms, except ketchup. Ketchup is just plain nasty. Mayonnaise I only like if it is used as a binder like potato salad, cole slaw and the like, as long as there's not too much in there. Gloppy mayonnaise goop disguised as food-I will not eat.

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
IMG_3350.JPG
Can't stand watermelon.. I know it's healthy and good, but I hate the texture and the seeds! Yucky mushy :sick

I like orange melon... I don't know what it's called in English but it's the pic above.

Brussel sprouts are gross too.. bitter!

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm actually not so picky! I eat most stuff on the table and I'm polite!

Just don't like the following:
Brussel sprouts
Watermelon
Pasta on its own
And cooked carrots

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
FISH. I tolerate tuna if it is white albacore, water packed, then mixed with enough onions, green peppers, olives, mayo, etc. to disguise it. I used to love tuna as a kid.

NO fish, otherwise. It's the oily, fishy thing......and okra.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Liver. And the taste of cooked cauliflower makes me gag (I like it raw).

I can give or take beets.

Quinoa tastes like dirt to me, however at the farmers market this weekend the Jamacian guy with the food stand we go to occasionally had quinoa seasoned and cooked in a way I could stand.

I don't like most American vegetarian food. Quit trying to fake meat dishes. It just doesn't taste right at best and makes me sick at worst. Indian is quite good. Take a lesson from them.