What is the meaning of your log in name?

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
my name is an old aol screen name. i am a firefighter and at the time i worked at station 3

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
simple for me
I am truly a farmer and "chick" isn't for just chickens, ugh, ---its a joke on being older now, I want to still be a spring CHICKen again...HA HA
So I went with FarmerChick

of course Karen is just as good when chatting with me..LOL

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My turn. ROO is my main man. He is my Buff Orpington. Since he came when he was a day old, well - roos mom. When I refer to him personally I do it like this ROO, so other people know I mean my ROO. This isnt as cool as some of the others lol.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mine is a combo of my married name (Rein) and my maiden name (Beauvais). It just clicked! My old name I used everywhere was annbal - my first name and the first three letters of my old married name. It's still lurking out there on some older logins I have on other forums.

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It is the name of my top-of-the-pecking-order-bossy-queenB-hen. I am a fairly quiet person (depending on who you ask). I have many opinions/thoughts but don't frequently share because I take criticism very personally. So Big Bertha is my alter ego so to speak. I'd like to be a little bossy and queenie -like sometimes! You all sound so self-confident, I admire that.

newchickwi

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I brought my name over from BYC. I started there before chickens; thus I was new to chickens and, at that time, new to Wisconsin (wi). But even though my girls are laying :D and we've been here a year, I do not feel like changing my name to oldhippy, or as my kids have been hinting, oldhag...;)

Vikki

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I chose mine for BYC because Henrietta was the town in NY where I lived until I was 3 years old and it has a nice chickeny ring to it. I added the 23 (the day of the month I was born) because someone else already was using Henrietta. And yes, I do have a chicken named Henrietta! But the screen name came first.:cool:

country freedom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My username - country freedom - is all about living in the country, you have waaaaayyyy more freedom than living in the city. More land, more kinds of animals - and more of them - gardening (where I live, I can't even put out a tiny flower garden - too many disrespectful people around) - AND if an animal that's not yours, harrasses your animals, you most likely have every right to do away with that animal as you personally see fit/sorry to the animal's owner. When you come back home with a kill, how many people do you know dress that kill in their yard in the city? You'd do it more likely in the country. Owning guns and being able to practice in your yard..........hmmm..........I wonder what would happen, if anyone tried practicing in their yard in the city?

country freedom - That's what I believe in.

It could also mean the U.S.A. - country freedom (in lower case letters to signify how much of our freedoms are being taken away little by little.)

Latest posts