What is the meaning of your log in name?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I simply LOVE all your screen names! They are so colorful and inventive. Mine doesn't have as much behind it as you may imagine, Pat! :D

Before I met all you chicken fools and SS hippies, I signed up on a forum called Beemaster.com as I plan on getting some honeybees. Everyone there had cool "bee-related" names, so I had to use the only one I knew...

I make homemade lotions, soaps, sugar scrubs.....and lip balms. The logo name for my lip balms is "Beekissed" (sort of a double entendre) and has a little honey bee on the label.

Lots better sounding than "Burt's Bees", don't ya think? Whoever thought he would get so big? :hu

Heck of alot better sounding than "BeeSpit".... :lol:

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Mine is a combo of my married name (Rein) and my maiden name (Beauvais). It just clicked! My old name I used everywhere was annbal - my first name and the first three letters of my old married name. It's still lurking out there on some older logins I have on other forums.
And I thought it was a high falutin' spelling of rainbow.

I like it even more now.

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mine is my username from BYC that I set up a week after my cat, Poppy, died. :(

sweetcorn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mine I made years ago ( like 9 ) when people I played backgammon with online started calling me corny, because I was from Indiana. They had driven through Indiana and said there was nothing to it but cornfields. So I put the nick on as a joke to them many years ago and it stuck. I use it everywhere I go.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I simply LOVE all your screen names! They are so colorful and inventive. Mine doesn't have as much behind it as you may imagine, Pat! :D

Before I met all you chicken fools and SS hippies, I signed up on a forum called Beemaster.com as I plan on getting some honeybees. Everyone there had cool "bee-related" names, so I had to use the only one I knew...
Ah, good old Beemaster, I still love that forum!

I make homemade lotions, soaps, sugar scrubs.....and lip balms. The logo name for my lip balms is "Beekissed" (sort of a double entendre) and has a little honey bee on the label.

Lots better sounding than "Burt's Bees", don't ya think? Whoever thought he would get so big? :hu

Well, after all, that's what honey is, bee spit! :gig Seriously, there are people who think that and won't eat honey as a result. Poor them!
dacjohns said:
reinbeau said:
Mine is a combo of my married name (Rein) and my maiden name (Beauvais). It just clicked! My old name I used everywhere was annbal - my first name and the first three letters of my old married name. It's still lurking out there on some older logins I have on other forums.
And I thought it was a high falutin' spelling of rainbow.

I like it even more now.
Thank you, DacJohns :)

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Beekissed said:

I am Anne Onimous on beemaster :D But I kinda like BeeSpit! :lol:

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
My screen name is a combination of the names of my children.

Even though they are all grown up and Kel has gifted us with three grands - I will always be

Kel and Jon 's ma

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
My name reflects my lifestyle and for what I strive for in my life.
I like simplicity, basic and straightforward.
Too many people get caught up and bogged down at the same time and its too easy to do.

I don't like complicated things in my life, be it relationships or items.
I don't even like owning too many appliances because they can break, need expensive repairs and a pain to deal with. I don't need the headache of having to get something repaired or replaced that was suppose to make my life easier.

I keep my hobbies simple, keeping chickens, gardening, cooking, canning, antique collecting. I will be getting my bees this spring and can add bee keeping to the list.
I like the simple life.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Simple
I so hear ya on the complicated stuff in life. I hate gadgets, they just cause more grief! Tony is a gadget maniac and if he had his way he would have every single stupid appliance known to mankind, thank goodness I stop that..HA HA