What is the meaning of your log in name?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Mine is my favorite breed of bantam chicken :lol:

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
my name is an old aol screen name. i am a firefighter and at the time i worked at station 3

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
simple for me
I am truly a farmer and "chick" isn't for just chickens, ugh, ---its a joke on being older now, I want to still be a spring CHICKen again...HA HA
So I went with FarmerChick

of course Karen is just as good when chatting with me..LOL

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My turn. ROO is my main man. He is my Buff Orpington. Since he came when he was a day old, well - roos mom. When I refer to him personally I do it like this ROO, so other people know I mean my ROO. This isnt as cool as some of the others lol.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mine is a combo of my married name (Rein) and my maiden name (Beauvais). It just clicked! My old name I used everywhere was annbal - my first name and the first three letters of my old married name. It's still lurking out there on some older logins I have on other forums.

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It is the name of my top-of-the-pecking-order-bossy-queenB-hen. I am a fairly quiet person (depending on who you ask). I have many opinions/thoughts but don't frequently share because I take criticism very personally. So Big Bertha is my alter ego so to speak. I'd like to be a little bossy and queenie -like sometimes! You all sound so self-confident, I admire that.

newchickwi

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I brought my name over from BYC. I started there before chickens; thus I was new to chickens and, at that time, new to Wisconsin (wi). But even though my girls are laying :D and we've been here a year, I do not feel like changing my name to oldhippy, or as my kids have been hinting, oldhag...;)

Vikki

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I chose mine for BYC because Henrietta was the town in NY where I lived until I was 3 years old and it has a nice chickeny ring to it. I added the 23 (the day of the month I was born) because someone else already was using Henrietta. And yes, I do have a chicken named Henrietta! But the screen name came first.:cool: