What is the meaning of your log in name?

country freedom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My username - country freedom - is all about living in the country, you have waaaaayyyy more freedom than living in the city. More land, more kinds of animals - and more of them - gardening (where I live, I can't even put out a tiny flower garden - too many disrespectful people around) - AND if an animal that's not yours, harrasses your animals, you most likely have every right to do away with that animal as you personally see fit/sorry to the animal's owner. When you come back home with a kill, how many people do you know dress that kill in their yard in the city? You'd do it more likely in the country. Owning guns and being able to practice in your yard..........hmmm..........I wonder what would happen, if anyone tried practicing in their yard in the city?

country freedom - That's what I believe in.

It could also mean the U.S.A. - country freedom (in lower case letters to signify how much of our freedoms are being taken away little by little.)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I simply LOVE all your screen names! They are so colorful and inventive. Mine doesn't have as much behind it as you may imagine, Pat! :D

Before I met all you chicken fools and SS hippies, I signed up on a forum called Beemaster.com as I plan on getting some honeybees. Everyone there had cool "bee-related" names, so I had to use the only one I knew...

I make homemade lotions, soaps, sugar scrubs.....and lip balms. The logo name for my lip balms is "Beekissed" (sort of a double entendre) and has a little honey bee on the label.

Lots better sounding than "Burt's Bees", don't ya think? Whoever thought he would get so big? :hu

Heck of alot better sounding than "BeeSpit".... :lol:

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Mine is a combo of my married name (Rein) and my maiden name (Beauvais). It just clicked! My old name I used everywhere was annbal - my first name and the first three letters of my old married name. It's still lurking out there on some older logins I have on other forums.
And I thought it was a high falutin' spelling of rainbow.

I like it even more now.

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mine is my username from BYC that I set up a week after my cat, Poppy, died. :(

sweetcorn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mine I made years ago ( like 9 ) when people I played backgammon with online started calling me corny, because I was from Indiana. They had driven through Indiana and said there was nothing to it but cornfields. So I put the nick on as a joke to them many years ago and it stuck. I use it everywhere I go.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I simply LOVE all your screen names! They are so colorful and inventive. Mine doesn't have as much behind it as you may imagine, Pat! :D

Before I met all you chicken fools and SS hippies, I signed up on a forum called Beemaster.com as I plan on getting some honeybees. Everyone there had cool "bee-related" names, so I had to use the only one I knew...
Ah, good old Beemaster, I still love that forum!

I make homemade lotions, soaps, sugar scrubs.....and lip balms. The logo name for my lip balms is "Beekissed" (sort of a double entendre) and has a little honey bee on the label.

Lots better sounding than "Burt's Bees", don't ya think? Whoever thought he would get so big? :hu

Well, after all, that's what honey is, bee spit! :gig Seriously, there are people who think that and won't eat honey as a result. Poor them!
dacjohns said:
reinbeau said:
Mine is a combo of my married name (Rein) and my maiden name (Beauvais). It just clicked! My old name I used everywhere was annbal - my first name and the first three letters of my old married name. It's still lurking out there on some older logins I have on other forums.
And I thought it was a high falutin' spelling of rainbow.

I like it even more now.
Thank you, DacJohns :)

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Beekissed said:

I am Anne Onimous on beemaster :D But I kinda like BeeSpit! :lol:

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
My screen name is a combination of the names of my children.

Even though they are all grown up and Kel has gifted us with three grands - I will always be

Kel and Jon 's ma

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
My name reflects my lifestyle and for what I strive for in my life.
I like simplicity, basic and straightforward.
Too many people get caught up and bogged down at the same time and its too easy to do.

I don't like complicated things in my life, be it relationships or items.
I don't even like owning too many appliances because they can break, need expensive repairs and a pain to deal with. I don't need the headache of having to get something repaired or replaced that was suppose to make my life easier.

I keep my hobbies simple, keeping chickens, gardening, cooking, canning, antique collecting. I will be getting my bees this spring and can add bee keeping to the list.
I like the simple life.