What is this 2012 thing I keep hearing about?

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Great article Dac.

But I am still using 2012 as my feel good year. You know, the one where I won't have to deal with the bad days any more. :lol:

After 2012 passes I will have to find some other doomsdayers dates and use them but for now looks like 2012 is all I have to work with. Anybody got anything closer, say maybe next week, Wednesday works for me, around oneish. Right after a really good lunch.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I think the biggest thing for 2012 is another presidential election.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I find it all quite fascinating! I in no way believe it is true. No one knows the date. What does worry me though is the worldwide stuff and the climate stuff. Well and earthquakes, tornados, you know current destuction that may happen at any time!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It will be dark for a while and it will appear that the sun will not come up, but it's just behind the milkyway so the light doesn't reach us.
"And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise." ~Revelation 8:12

Who knows? ;)