What is your personality type?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
As part of my annual year end assessment my boss decided to have all of his direct reports take a personality assessment (volenteer of course). I've reported to several executives over the years but I really enjoy working for my current executive. So I said sure why not, I'll take the assessment.

Come to find out I'm a nurturer, yes a nurturer. Only 4% of the world's population are considered nurturers and like 1/2 of a percent of the 4% are men. Momma always told me I was special and here I thought she meant Special Ed all this time. :lol:

Anyways the personality assessment was a eye opener for me, I'm glad I took it. Now I kind of understand why i've struggled with certain things most of my life but find other things easy.

The high-level characteristics of a nurturer are as follows.

http://www.josephchris.com/nurturer-personality-type
1. They Are People Who Enjoy Structure.
2. They Avoid Confrontation Whenever Possible.
3. They Know The Emotional Status Of Those Around Them.
4. They Are Very Practical.
5. They Can Easily Be Taken For Granted.
6. They Struggle To Express Their Own Feelings.
7. They See Friendships As Being Extremely Valuable.
8. They Want Facts Instead Of Opinions.

I'm courious if you know your personality type, please share.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It is interesting to see how those personality tests turn out. I have taken very many of them and it always surprises me how I get labeled. Only once did I end up where I thought I would.
I think of myself as shy and weak while most of the personality tests say I am an outgoing, capable, take charge type of person. I only take charge when no-one else will; otherwise, I prefer to follow - unless the leader is an idiot, then I follow my own path and take others with me, lol.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I've taken a few just for fun and most of them got me labeled wrong, or I overlap between two of them. By the way a friend recently told me I'm bipolar o_O So I scooted off to go read about it and I can at least for sure say that I am NOT!