What is your personality type?

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I get different results also, but never different on I/E. I am SO not an extrovert!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am not bipolar, but I do have problems with SAD, which is "on the spectrum". The winter blues is also "on the spectrum". It's a bell-curve, and those at the outer edges don't usually have serious problems that require medication-- there are usually simple strategies that can help with them; anything from just simply going outdoors more in the winter to getting full-spectrum lights inside. I found that increasing my Vitamin D with supplements made a huge difference.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have issues with that also in the winter. I try to make it a point to get outside but some months are just sooooo cold!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am not bipolar, but I do have problems with SAD, which is "on the spectrum". The winter blues is also "on the spectrum". It's a bell-curve, and those at the outer edges don't usually have serious problems that require medication-- there are usually simple strategies that can help with them; anything from just simply going outdoors more in the winter to getting full-spectrum lights inside. I found that increasing my Vitamin D with supplements made a huge difference.

I'm a low vitamin D person also. I start taking them when the time changes in fall and stop when the time changes again in the spring. But instead of getting depressed, I loose a ton of energy and find it hard to concentrate, if I don't have enough D3 during the winter

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I took it a few years ago and got ENFJ. Then, I took it today and got ENFJ.

I like looking at the historical, fictional and current personalities with the same personality type.

Some ENFJ's are: Barack Obama, Nancy Reagan, Martin Luther King Jr., King David, Oprah Winfrey, Albus Dumbledore, etc.

Latest posts