What to do with all that milk!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Five does in milk and no piggies? It might be time for a few more mouths to feed, lol!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My chickens like it, dog and cats and me....that's all folks! No piggies until the freezer full is used. :idunno Less feed is good.

Most of the cheese freezes well. Can make more soaps. Summer coming, ice cream time. I love ice cream! :drool Caramel sauce, butter, yogurt, help me out!!!:D

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
FEM, how is the cheese making etc going?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Does any of you make blue cheese? I'm curious what it would be like made with goat's milk, if it's possible? Goat's milk cheese is so nice and blue cheese is… Let's just say you can catch me in a trap with that stuff!
I am a blue cheese lover - but have not tried to make it. The place that I buy my culture from has a culture to make a "moldy" type cheese. I may get some of that culture the next time I order.

samssimonsays

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I spent most of last year scouring the interwebs for them. They are all over the place from pintrest to forums and so on. I did not share earlier because... "greedy" hahaha but I will see if I can find them digitally. I had them in a notebook app on my phone.

Latest posts