What was I thinking...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
The Big Man always cringes when i come roarin' home in the big truck and yell to him:

NOTHING UNUSUAL IS HAPPENING HERE! JUST GO ON INSIDE.. I'LL UNLOAD THE TRUCK MYSELF...

;-)
Oh! I love it! :lol:

One time, I called my XDH after going to a kennel to look at some puppies. I didn't really say anything... but he knew better. He said "Anne. HOW MANY puppies are in the car?" :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
and yes everyone needs more chicks! i've been telling everyone that chickens are "the new wealth"
;-)
Well, then, since that's your motto - c'mon over. We have tons of chicks - still close to 200 chicks - so c'mon and get 'em because they need to go!

everyone who doesn't already have 200 (with more hatching) needs to get more chicks. :p

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
tortoise said:
ohiofarmgirl said:
The Big Man always cringes when i come roarin' home in the big truck and yell to him:

NOTHING UNUSUAL IS HAPPENING HERE! JUST GO ON INSIDE.. I'LL UNLOAD THE TRUCK MYSELF...

;-)
Oh! I love it! :lol:

One time, I called my XDH after going to a kennel to look at some puppies. I didn't really say anything... but he knew better. He said "Anne. HOW MANY puppies are in the car?" :gig
LOL! I work at a.pet store so if I come home with a big smile I get "what did you bring home this time?"

I want chicks!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I want LAND :'(

LOL

That way I can bring home chicks and bunnies and goats and and and....