What's everyone doing for "earth day?"

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
buy a new SUV....maybe a hummer....borrow Al Gore's private jet and fly around the world telling other people to use less energy....

Bourbon Red

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hey - OFG - I'm done with my polar bear steak - howz 'bout you and Wifezilla herd some more of them baby seals over this way...

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
why i dont mind if i do.... can i bring along some deep fried blue whale as appetizers?

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:lol: :yuckyuck I was thinking about doing some chainsaw work today. Since my knee is blown it'll have to wait. Good news though I have yet to take a shower today or go the bathrom. I figure that must be saving something. I'm sure I'll make up for it tomorrow.

I really want to be series on this thread but I just can't .

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
thats alright THEFAN, my list of earth day offenses from this past week include:

* chain sawing
* a massive burn pile which i'm sure burned a hole in the ozone
* locking my keys in my RUNNING TRUCK while i went into the post office... and yeah it was my work truck which gets about um... 10mpg on a good day. for the life of me i couldnt figure out what idiot locked the doors. so i had to call my husband to come and bring me more keys. as i stood there, humiliated cuz sure i had to go into the post office and use their phone.... i could just feel the $$ flying right out of my pocket. i think it cost me about oh $20 to stand there waiting.... watching the fuel needle move lower and lower.... waiting...

so i figure in for a penny in for a pound. i might just go and bury some old lead paint in the yard.

sheesh!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm......whhhaaalllllleeeee. Abi needs some. She is 1/4 Japanese after all...

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Mmmmmmm......whhhaaalllllleeeee. Abi needs some. She is 1/4 Japanese after all...
*serves up a big plate for Abi*

um.. so do you want some extra mercury with that? i can crack open some of this stupid flickering florescent lights and just pour it right on top?

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
thats alright THEFAN, my list of earth day offenses from this past week include:

* chain sawing
* a massive burn pile which i'm sure burned a hole in the ozone
* locking my keys in my RUNNING TRUCK while i went into the post office... and yeah it was my work truck which gets about um... 10mpg on a good day. for the life of me i couldnt figure out what idiot locked the doors. so i had to call my husband to come and bring me more keys. as i stood there, humiliated cuz sure i had to go into the post office and use their phone.... i could just feel the $$ flying right out of my pocket. i think it cost me about oh $20 to stand there waiting.... watching the fuel needle move lower and lower.... waiting...

so i figure in for a penny in for a pound. i might just go and bury some old lead paint in the yard.

sheesh!
O my word this is to funny. :) :lol: Way to funny!!!