What's for dinner?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had a gift certificate to Cheesecake Factory so we had Thai Chicken Wraps and Spinach and Artichoke dip. The gift certificate covered a free piece of cheesecake so there's a little bit of heaven (called Salted Caramel Cheesecake) sitting in my fridge waiting for me. :drool

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sliced and sauteed german smoked sausages with peppers and onions, served in a wrap with optional pepper relish.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Geesh…..can't read this before breakfast!!! I want it ALL! Except the squid, sorry. Tried and it isn't my thing.

But the chocolate cake with 3 ingredients sounds great, especially using so many eggs up. LOL Cabbage rolls (anything cabbage!), cook once & eat several meals, cockerel soup....yeah, lot of those guys!! Need to go eat brunch.

I'm thinking why buy meat birds when I have the hatched roos to deal with each Spring? :lol:

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I noticed we don't have a thread to show some of the neat things we make for meals. So post them on up here.

Here's todays for me. One of the local restaurant supply had packs of beef tri-tip on sale. There were 4 of them in the pack. Nice sized fat cap, which is usually removed amywhere else if you can find them.

Fat cap is a must for what I wanted to do. Put on a nice dry rub and smoked them all up today.

I pulled 3 of them off a hour before done. It's at 350° anyway and they can do that cooking in the oven later. I'll vacuum seal and freeze them.

The last one is just about done. Super tender and the smell is killing me.

View attachment 4498
Steamed rice, with a hefty amount of pork stew, a big glass of mango juice, 3 slices of fresh bananas.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I noticed we don't have a thread to show some of the neat things we make for meals. So post them on up here.

Here's todays for me. One of the local restaurant supply had packs of beef tri-tip on sale. There were 4 of them in the pack. Nice sized fat cap, which is usually removed amywhere else if you can find them.

Fat cap is a must for what I wanted to do. Put on a nice dry rub and smoked them all up today.

I pulled 3 of them off a hour before done. It's at 350° anyway and they can do that cooking in the oven later. I'll vacuum seal and freeze them.

The last one is just about done. Super tender and the smell is killing me.

View attachment 4498
Milkfish soup in pickled tofu with vegetables, spicy shrimp paste on the side, sliced Indian mangoes, steamed rice, and green mango juice.

Latest posts