What's for dinner?

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Were you deficient to start? Like @tortoise said these are mainly for you and not the babies. I didn't do any pills when I had the girls, I just bulked up on all the good stuff and limited the junk (or for me cravings). I think you could find enough calcium in whole foods than having to suffer with the pills. If your body is telling you it doesnt like something by making you sick, I would listen to your body.
Yes I was, my parent were those crazy parent you hear about that force their kids to be vegan.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'll be waiting for the air fryer report. I've tossed the idea around but haven't committed. I can't believe that I actually "need" another kitchen appliance - but am willing to be convinced that I do, lol.
Target has some between 25-50% off right, one of the reasons I took the plunge.

I have no idea what to make in it though

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
30 minutes to test the flavor

Attachments

• 20211106_180917.jpg
    20211106_180917.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 68

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mom made veggie soup this morning, i peeled potatoes for that, nothing major, just had it for dinner, good as usual. :) homemade bread with some butter for dessert.

funny today too as i taught Mom how to make grilled ham and cheese. note, she's made them before but so long ago that she forgot how to make them and i've been delegated for ever since i've lived here to make grilled cheese or grilled ham and cheese or grilled cheese with tomato or ... so she's not had to make any for a long time. today it worked out that she wanted to make them for lunch with my brother coming over so she asked me how to make them. she nailed 'em. yum. :)

Last edited: