What's for dinner?

Hinotori

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had some of that tri-tip I smoked and froze along with potato and macaroni salads.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tonight is already taken care of - we stopped at a Chinese place on the way home from GS's band competition.

We're going to DS's house tomorrow for the Texans game. I had been looking for a recipe that will feed a bunch of people and is easy to put together and easy to transport. I've made this recipe several times now and it's become the dish my kids/grandkids ask for.

So, tomorrow morning I'll be making this:
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-cheeseburger-slider-bake/

Bacon Cheeseburger Slider Bake
  • 2 packages (17 ounces each ) Hawaiian sweet rolls
  • 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
  • 2 pounds ground beef
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, drained
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon pepper