What's for dinner?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've never canned it, but I'm not sure why it couldn't be (except maybe for the hamburger?) My normal recipe is double this one, and fills a crock pot. I usually make large pots so I can have quick meals during the week. (The rice tends to absorb the juice over the week and it becomes more of a stew or thick rice dish over the week but in my opinion, the flavors only get better. (In the way a good chili does the second or third day.)

Thanks... I will make it without rice and can it. My wife has a rice maker, so it's easy to just make sticky rice. Then combine when you make your plate.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Last night was tenderloins teaks on the grill, loaded baked potatoes and green beans.
Tonight is going to be Stouffers lasagna with lettuce salad and garlic bread.

My Mom and I are going to pick cherries this afternoon so easy is the word of the day.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For all you Keto people -- they actually have frozen pizza with cauli/ch crusts now at several super markets. First I'd actually seen one. Plus I tasted one with a chicken crust! Yep, like you rolled out dough but it was actually chicken. Then topping as usual lie a supreme. Very tasty, actually.

Latest posts