What's for dinner?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
spaghetti with my wife's homemade sweet Italian sausage pressure canned sauce and a salad and garlic bread. Momma meah 😋My wife finally found a salad mix, we both like.
IMG_20220316_184658243~2.jpg

No pie, doc says I should cut back on sweets. So I'm doing my best... I may have to slide abit when tart cherries are ripe though.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I made a meaty ragu sauce. It might be a favorite food - I dont miss pasta. Hit my nutrition goals easily with it.

Diced onion
Diced mushroom
Venison bone broth
2 cups finely chopped spinach
Leftover pizza sauce
Leftover cooked prosciutto, finely chopped
Finely diced pepperoni
Organic chicken apple sausage slices
Fresh tomato
Strained canned tomato

Cooked in crockpot on high for 2 hours. Then forgot it and cooked down the liquid, and added the reserved liquid from the canned tomatoes

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope everyone is having a good St. Patrick's Day so far. Earlier today it rained here with a few thunder boomers and now to get onto subject of What's for Dinner tonight? The dinner I'm having is a Boiled Dinner (Ham, Baby RED potatoes, Cabbage, Baby Carrots, and Celery). It's been going since 6AM.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I refilled my crockpot with more ragu sauce.

DS6 asked me to make meatballs and got ground lamb out of the freezer for them. We have been looking at Nom Nom Paleo cookbook together. It's from the library, but I might buy it. Not many cookbooks are simple and fit how I need to eat. I'm not a foodie!