What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, get ready for this....red wine and p-nut butter on ritz crackers :hide bad girl ! But, I had good breakfast & lunch, then went to work 1-7. Got home to milk and feed.

After that I needed wine. 😁:oops:

I like a great steak right now 🤣but, not cooking!

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
just finished up a chunk of ground chuck roasted with garlic and onions and mushrooms. it was put in the freezer in portions last fall and i thought we had eaten all of them, but Mom came across this while rooting around for something else and so it was dinner. sure hit the spot and tasted as good as if we'd just made it. :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
more leftover pizza, some chocolate and then some chocolate cake. i may be zooming for a while this evening.

it's a good thing i was fortified as we had a pipe or something break under the house so i had to do some crawling around down there to get the water drained off the layer of black plastic so it will be dry enough by tomorrow or whenever we can get a plumber out to fix broken things.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yikes! Sorry that happened - what a pain...

yeah, it should be "interesting".

funny (sarcasm?) i was talking to a brother today about how this place is getting old and things are going to be breaking and needing replacement.

i'll console myself with the phrase, "It could have been much worse." but then we really won't know until we can get someone out to see what all broke (and where).