What's for supper???

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Last night - Fried rice patties (a new recipe - left over rice cooked in broth, diced onions, peppers, mushrooms - packed in a patty around sharp cheddar cheese chunks and then fried until crisped on both sides - actually pretty darn good!), fried green tomatoes, and Andouille sausages made with buffalo!

Tonight I think we will be having catfish on the grill, grilled veggies and baked potatoes.

I eat a little different than most folks - I have Celiac disorder and can not eat gluten which is found in wheat, barley, rye and several other grains.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tonight we are haveing Fair Food. It is county fair time. We will probably have pork chops in the pork producers booth with potato salad. For dessert we will probably head to the dairy booth for a milkshake or a cone!! I LOVE THE FAIR!

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Your post reminded me of Templeton from Charlotte's Web.:gig

Send me some fried dough.;)
Oh that reminds me, I tried fried cheesecake for the first time the other day, my daughter brought some home from the restaraunt where she waitresses, all I can say is
Unbelievable!
I don't eat junk food normally so when I do it had better be worth it!!:)

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tonight we will be having beef commercials. One of my boys doesn't like them so he will pobably have PB&J but the rest of us love them!