What's for supper???

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Nuggetsowner:) said:
Tonight we will be having beef commercials. One of my boys doesn't like them so he will pobably have PB&J but the rest of us love them!
What aer beef commercials?

sweetproserpina

Power Conserver
Reaction score
A bit of everything tonight!

Leftover homemade zucchini(homegrown)and tomato pizza, with green beans (homegrown), new potatoes in butter and dill, and cuke and tomato salad. Hubby also had some leftover corn on the cob.

Yum :D

cackle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I baked a chicken yesterday so after I cut the meat off the bone the bones went into a pot with onion, celery and carrots to make stock. so for dinner I made a cornbread type casserole first I made my regular cornbread batter adding all but the milk and then added cooked celery, onion, chicken broth, creamed style corn. garlic powder, poultry seasoning, parsley, an 1 cup diced leftover chicken then I added milk until it was the consistancy of cornbread. Baked in the oven and served with chicken gravy made with some of the broth.

Easy meal with leftover chicken or turkey.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Whoa, cackle! That sounds great!

We had garden cauliflower, beans and summer squash with onions, hamburger gravy over red potatoes and corn on the cob, maple-walnut biscotti from the farmer's market with tea for dessert.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
What aer beef commercials
Beef commercials are bread and mashed potatoes coverd wtih shredded roast beef and then the entire thing is covered with gravy. Not exactly heart healthy but man are they good!
If I would have seen this I could have posted a pic. Maybe I will find one online.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
And tonight we are having grilled hamburgers and brat. Probably corn from the garden and a salad.