What's under the Denver airport?

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not much on conspiracy theories, but this one got me interested.

Something about the gov't building some kind of bunker because there is supposed to be come sun spot in 2012 that will wipe out the electric service.

I did a quick google and there are a bunch of sites and articles on this.

Mom called me in a panic about the whole thing. I'm thinking another Y2K, but you never really know.......

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I thought the thing under the Denver Air Port was their automatic baggage handling system that turned out to be a total failure. :idunno

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
mom said she was watching Conspiracy Theory with Jess Ventura and saw this.

well, if it's true or not, just reinforces my desire to be more SS. May change from desire to necessity.

On Our own

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have read a couple of these sunspot theories and of the 2012 disaster scenarios they are really the only ones that have any credibility to me.

Sun storms are a distinct possibility and the sun has become more active over the last decade, but like other things that are possible it cannot be certain. The alignment of the planets is not going to happen so no magnetic tilt. As for other ideas well there is no point in freaking.

SS people are pretty well always prepared.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
okiegirl1 said:
mom said she was watching Conspiracy Theory with Jess Ventura and saw this.

well, if it's true or not, just reinforces my desire to be more SS. May change from desire to necessity.
My friend told me all about this show over the weekend. She is totally freaked out. I guess the TV show had found several bunkers across the US that have been built for the "elite". Places that are underground well stocked and ready for this whole 2012 sun spot thing. I don't know all the particulars but she is scared s@#$less about the whole thing.

I guess I need to see if I can find the show again.

My reply to her was that if it really is going to be that bad I would rather not be here anyways. :idunno

gina

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've watched about 4 of his shows. You kinda gotta take it with a grain of salt, but if you've already got suspicions about what's going on in this world, it is interesting.
Edited to add: The ones I saw were about global warming (Scam), Swine Flu (Caused by elite few wanting to eliminate a large part of the population), Some kinda rays that can cause serious weather changes, earthquakes (same elite few trying to kill off people).... and so on.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Can you imagine? A few SS members alive and the only other people who survived were the "elite".

How long would it take for those pointy eggheads to turn on each other when they run out of wine? :gig

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
I thought the thing under the Denver Air Port was their automatic baggage handling system that turned out to be a total failure. :idunno
this was my understanding too. altho.. spookily.. every time i go thru the Denver Airport i feel brainwashed. it always ends the same - me wandering around aimlessly for miles pulled by a compelling need... for.... for... i... cant.... fight.... it..........must.. have....

jamba juice.

its true. every time i go thru there i just have to have a smoothie. how weird is that? i never get them anywhere else.

(shrugs)

but if all thats left if an sub-airport full of elites and a few of us SS's i'm darn sure not carrying all their dang baggage into post-apocalyptic tomorrow.

but it would be totally cool if we were overrun with aliens - hey honey - go shut the gate and get the guns! whoot!