What's under the Denver airport?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Man, I'm getting the craving right now just thinking about it! Quick OFG! Get the blender running! I'll bring raspberries!

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
sylvie said:
FarmerChick said:
everyone can go to Roswell and we can search the ground for alien space metal. might be worth a buck or two
Have you seen how much small meteorites are going for? Pebble sizes are $300 each, and the one they found in Canada worth $400,000. Gotta be true- I just watched it on Meteorite Men. They rock! http://www.meteoritemen.com/
Whoa! Two years ago my son brought homw this really strange looking rock and I assumed it was a meteorite. It was a little smaller than a soccer ball. He just threw it out in the yard somewhere...this spring I am definitely going back to look for that thing! Good thing friends of ours bought the house from us...maybe both of our mortgages can be paid for!
There are a lot of variables that determine what the price of a meteorite is. Generally it's the rarity of the type, and there are many different types. The common types are quite cheap, as can be seen from the ones that I have for sale on my website here .

If a meteorite strikes an object or, especially a person, it becomes worth much more to collectors. The one that struck a DC area doctor's office Monday (story here ), will be worth well beyond its' rarity based value.

Valuable or not, there are still pretty neat things.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Whooooo. Denver airport. Wierd stuff on the floor, just fossil depictions and other stuff that looks like names of things written in Navajo or another Native American language. Just staying in B concourse so I don't have the opportunity to explore much.

As for moving lots of dirt for the airport, duh. It isn't perfectly flat here.

Jamba Juice craving, no. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory craving, you better believe it.

Hope I make it home. Over 4 inches of snow there.

Oh, maybe something is going on here. My page doesn't want to scroll easily. Might have something to do with the airport free WiFi service.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I brought the raspberries and you never showed up.. :(

I never had this Jamba Juice thing. Maybe they make better smoothies than I do.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ok i know whats under the denver airport - the mysterious beings who replace 'certain words' with 'certain OTHER words' on this site

right BHH!?!?

hee hee hee hee hee

oh hey BB - do you still have those berries?

:)

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Yes Ma'am!

I have some wild gooseberry, wild choke cherry, wild blueberry, wild black raspberry, and from our garden and trees, red & yellow raspberry, strawberry, elderberry, apricot, plum, nanking, more choke, and some other kind of cherry. I think we also have some rhubarb around here. Take your pick!