What's under the Denver airport?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I know I'm just tired of it.

I read this thread earlier, I didn't have time to look at the links and didn't have anything to say - so I moved on. Thats a lesson some folks need to learn! Not every thread needs a snide dig at someone!

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
I know I'm just tired of it.

I read this thread earlier, I didn't have time to look at the links and didn't have anything to say - so I moved on. Thats a lesson some folks need to learn! Not every thread needs a snide dig at someone!
:hugs

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i'm still excited about it and it explains the whole jamba juice thing....
;-)

my hubby did a lot of work in New Mex for the govt and he said there are lots of military bases that arent on maps and such. i'm putting my money on that kind of thing.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well, really it makes sense for there to be bases that aren't on maps. We don't want our enemies knowing everything. I'm not one for big government, but not everything need to be public knowledge

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
okiegirl1 said:
well, really it makes sense for there to be bases that aren't on maps. We don't want our enemies knowing everything. I'm not one for big government, but not everything need to be public knowledge
Tell that to the media - they give away every thing going on in the "War". Since when do we need tv crews and news people imbedded in with our troops?

()relics

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Can you imagine? A few SS members alive and the only other people who survived were the "elite".

How long would it take for those pointy eggheads to turn on each other when they run out of wine? :gig
Along the same lines...How long after the "grid goes down" will they realize that they can't eat their gold ?

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
It won't even get that complex. The first confusion will set in with the elite and politicians when they first need to go to the bathroom. First they won't be able to find it and later they won't be able to leave, since there will be no one there to help with the paperwork. :ep

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm with you OFG.
Remember a couple years ago when everyone was snowed in at the airport there in Denver?? Yeah, I was there. We were delayed two hours, and the entire time I had such a strong craving for a nice cold fruity smoothie, or even a bottle of water. I felt like I had a piece of cardboard in my mouth. I'm not kidding you; true story.

Fortunately we made it out and we weren't turned into smoothies, aliens, bacon martinis (although if we had I might have drunken myself) or anything of that sort, we were on the very last plane that made it out.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
see i KNEW there was something to it!!! thanks for confirming BB.... i'll be on the look out now.... hum.....