When is it time for the Rainbow Bridge?

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They moved the appt to 4:45 this afternoon, cus the owner/vet wasn't going to be in today.

So I balanced my emotions with going to get my Grand Dog, Cairo, a Dutch Shepard mix, so he can play all day with Maverick, the 14 month old. They bring joy to us watching them run over the 2 plus acres.

In the meantime, Bandito got a half a pork chop, half a patty of homemade potato pancake and a store bought cookie for lunch. Why the heck not??

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
They moved the appt to 4:45 this afternoon, cus the owner/vet wasn't going to be in today.

So I balanced my emotions with going to get my Grand Dog, Cairo, a Dutch Shepard mix, so he can play all day with Maverick, the 14 month old. They bring joy to us watching them run over the 2 plus acres.

In the meantime, Bandito got a half a pork chop, half a patty of homemade potato pancake and a store bought cookie for lunch. Why the heck not??
Wishing you peace and strength to get through this trying time

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
aww! so tough to do, but i'm glad there's someone with him who cares instead of abandoning him or dumping him off someplace.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It was horrible. I've never ever had any pet fight their way to the Rainbow Bridge. They all get held in my arms, doc gives a sedative, then waits and then the euth drug. Not THIS DOG! He yelled, yelled and yelled some more until about 15 seconds when the sedative took over. I asked her to move things along, so she injected the other drug.

Bandito went out just like he approached life - difficult dog, but who was as devoted to us as we were to him, thru thick and thin times.

My eye lids are swollen.