Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Bee, I sure hope you're not referring to the turkey thread where I disagreed with you. Not sure how people "get their cronies" to back them up, either, unless there's a lot of PMing going on behind the scenes.

Anyway, there are people missing from here that I'd love to see again.

And, this is the calmest forum I've ever been on. The social section in the beekeeping forum gets downright nasty, and the soaping
forum has more swear words being tossed around than I'd expect to hear in a locker room! I have no problem with people disagreeing, even vehemently.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
Bee, I sure hope you're not referring to the turkey thread where I disagreed with you. Not sure how people "get their cronies" to back them up, either, unless there's a lot of PMing going on behind the scenes.

Anyway, there are people missing from here that I'd love to see again.

And, this is the calmest forum I've ever been on. The social section in the beekeeping forum gets downright nasty, and the soaping
forum has more swear words being tossed around than I'd expect to hear in a locker room! I have no problem with people disagreeing, even vehemently.
:gig

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Very busy these days for sure! It gets dark here at 4:30 now so my day is cut right in half. All of my work is outdoor work, so I'm not on the computer as much anymore.

The booth is moderatley successful, it is paying the my daughter's horse bills and that is all I care about. I'll post some pics tomorrow. (I'm selling lots of castile soap to many of my old friends on facebook of all places :p )
That is great news! I'm sure you will see a rise in profits around the holidays and as you adjust your prices, the items you sell, etc. It takes some time to get known and to find a product or two that really sells.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Lots of people left because a moderator was not using her better judgement when moderating. :p

Several members were having their post deleted and edited for what most of us old timers would say was normal chat on the forum.

The type if conversations which made this place unique, interesting and informative.

A very sad thing because as you have realized yourself. It's kinda lame around here now.
:hide
Quiet but read the rules about Moderation if you aren't ready to move on.

Old Sew'n'Sew

All Strings Considered
Reaction score
Yes, starting out at about 10:00 am. Hope to catch the Brothers and you. It should be a nice day, at least down there.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are taking a break because they got their feelings hurt. It is hard when you put so many opinions into a discussion and then someone gets offended and mouths off and then someone complains and certain people just can't stay away from a topic that offends them.

Just life....we all need to learn how to play together in the sandbox without dumping sand on someone else's head. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.