Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Well, I can almost guarantee that, if we rehash the whole fiasco, that this thread will be locked down for bringing up once again a subject that was closed previously.

All you have to do is look around and you will see who have gone.....especially those who posted nearly every day.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Bee is so right. This thread isn't long for life! :lol:

S

sunsaver

Well, i guess yall arent gonna tell me, so nevermind. Im glad they're gone whoever they were. Probably some of the ones that sent me nasty pms.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am always amazed at the number of people on the board who say they got nasty pms.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yep. Next subject, please! ;)

(And sunsaver, I completely don't get the nasty PM thing...what is wrong with people??)

S

sunsaver

I just ignore them. My momma taught me that if i have nothing nice to say, just say

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
This is a young forum. I do not believe it 'needs certain people' to exist....and all forums go thru slow times, changes, tons of new members, and then none for a long time. Just like any forum. These flare ups happen on all forums also. I say 'whatever' because it is what it is and it won't change. This is a private forum. Members do not control it and so they should not. What mods say in the end is it, whether we like it or not. It is simple as that also. So as long as we remember that no one individual runs the show, what else can ya do but try to find the fun on the forum and move forward.
Or leave :cool:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
absolutely FD

those are the choices. stay, play and have fun as is, or take a hike.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Well, i guess yall arent gonna tell me, so nevermind. Im glad they're gone whoever they were. Probably some of the ones that sent me nasty pms.
Just let it go. You can PM people to see if they want to talk but it is best left alone in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.