Who am I? And who are you?

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
MsPony said:
This thread is toooo funny.

Free: I have an image of a lady I know in my head for you, brunette, very slight/petite but STRONG :)

Herietta: Soccermommish almost? I mean that in a very good way :) Def blonde. Along with OFG, I totally think shes blonde. Im convinced.

Urban: Exactly what you SHOULD be, my best friend down the street who runs around doing insane things with me. Brunette, strong, short :p

Bee and Farm, I picture you both as ladies in their 40s with the kids out of the house, but the kind of ladies that like to shoot the chat with me in a pasture while we is breedin' some goats!

Now im slightly interested in what people think of me, uh oh? :hide
Soccermomish but not a soccer mom. Little League mom, Cub Scout leader mom, so you're really close. Life definitely revolves around being a mom!
Free- I could diagram my way around the toughest sentence in high school AND I really enjoyed it. Really! :hide

Okay, it's not an unknown fact about me, but I am major dork!
Played the clarinet in HS and loved being in the band. Took Latin. Loved that too. Didn't date until I was 20.
I pierced a second hole in my left ear lobe in college. I had a one more hole done in each at the mall a few years later. All but the original holes that were done on my 13th birthday have closed up.

Sorry for all the info at once. I've been able to read along at work but can't sign in!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You guys are just to funny. :gig

I am thinking musical instruments for Christmas for my kids. Definitely no Bagpipes or Banjo. :lol:

Maybe electric guitar with mini amp for son, acoustic and drums for girls. Maybe I will just put all 3 out and see who plays what.

Of course I'm getting ear plugs. :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow Gina you sure are a brave lady

My bro got his boy a drum set he said it was the worst gift he ever gave and would never do it again.....he lost interest fast thank goodness lol

and then Rich suggested he gives this drum set to Nicole

I said forget it lol

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Such an interesting thread. Digging up a picture is a little harder for me, but three things no one knows is rather easy.

1. I can make all kinds of interesting hair braids even though my hair has never really been long.
2. I had my picture on the cover of a magazine when I was 21.
3. I have an avid interest in anything about the Oregon Trail.

I'll work on a picture.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
No, but that would be less funny. It was actually a dental educational magazine for dentists. My employer was well known for his innovative techniques and we were pictured demonstrating them. I was pretty excited about it at the time! They made me wear the strangest outfit, at the time I never liked the picture because the clothes were not "me", but now when I look back on it, it seems pretty cool even with the hokey uniform.