Who am I? And who are you?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
No, but that would be less funny. It was actually a dental educational magazine for dentists. My employer was well known for his innovative techniques and we were pictured demonstrating them. I was pretty excited about it at the time! They made me wear the strangest outfit, at the time I never liked the picture because the clothes were not "me", but now when I look back on it, it seems pretty cool even with the hokey uniform.
Its awesome you were on a magazine!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
savingdogs said:
No, but that would be less funny. It was actually a dental educational magazine for dentists. My employer was well known for his innovative techniques and we were pictured demonstrating them. I was pretty excited about it at the time! They made me wear the strangest outfit, at the time I never liked the picture because the clothes were not "me", but now when I look back on it, it seems pretty cool even with the hokey uniform.
Its awesome you were on a magazine!!
Very cool! My arms were in a veterinary magazine holding a Shetland Sheepdog that had Tetanus. Very rare in dogs and my boss wrote an article and for some reason took a picture of me holding her.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
This was the same type of thing, a technical journal. But my face is clearly seen in it, I'm assisting the doctor in the fashion we now always see in dentist offices, with the assistant doing a lot of helping, they called it "four handed dentistry."
I don't work in dentistry anymore, I'm in a vet clinic now.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
This was the same type of thing, a technical journal. But my face is clearly seen in it, I'm assisting the doctor in the fashion we now always see in dentist offices, with the assistant doing a lot of helping, they called it "four handed dentistry."
I don't work in dentistry anymore, I'm in a vet clinic now.
Now if I worked for a dentist that would be kind of funny!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Well, I just met javamama recently, and she didn't look anything like I had thought.

I don't think anyone on here is how I thought of them.

I first thought Farmfresh was a guy - you know because of the coop plans and nifty ideas for storing nuts and bolts and stuff....ooops! Love ya Farm!!

I know what ofg looks like - and I can picture her just as she was when I met her - but to help the rest of all ya'll, she's dynamite...

Skr8pn - I pictured him as an older buff guy with a big heart - but I've seen his pics before so I had a good idea.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
:D Thats cool!!!

I was on a Discovery Health segment 11 years ago. :celebrate I have it on tape somewhere, it was pretty cool.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Got my tattoo to celebrate a divorce It's custom artwork that I designed, but I can't post a pic cause of it's location.

I grew up doing readings for friends and have done them for clients. Not in the business though, cause it should be about helping the person- not like 1- 900- phone stuff that is trained to keep you on the line as long as possible to make the charges higher.

I killed a rattlesnake once to protect the pets. Then petted a copperhead a few weeks later when somebody was transporting away from a public area. Wanted to make up for having to be violent to one of it's (sorta) cousins.

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
Got my tattoo to celebrate a divorce It's custom artwork that I designed, but I can't post a pic cause of it's location.

I grew up doing readings for friends and have done them for clients. Not in the business though, cause it should be about helping the person- not like 1- 900- phone stuff that is trained to keep you on the line as long as possible to make the charges higher.

I killed a rattlesnake once to protect the pets. Then petted a copperhead a few weeks later when somebody was transporting away from a public area. Wanted to make up for having to be violent to one of it's (sorta) cousins.
:lol: The tattoo thing is hilarious!

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
Such an interesting thread. Digging up a picture is a little harder for me, but three things no one knows is rather easy.

1. I can make all kinds of interesting hair braids even though my hair has never really been long.
2. I had my picture on the cover of a magazine when I was 21.
3. I have an avid interest in anything about the Oregon Trail.

I'll work on a picture.
Have you ever been to the end of the Oregon Trail?! Its in the Portland area, how close are you to there? I'd be more then happy to meet you there, I love it!!

Latest posts