Who am I? And who are you?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not where I live, you just need a prescription. From what I hear! :p

I love that chapter in Back To Basics where thy show how to make a broom. Very cool!!!

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
I literally cried when I saw the first parade of all the clans and heard all those pipes. My heart hurt. I felt like I had found my home.
EXACTLY!!!! The first time I heard bagpipes was the first time I ever truly FELT. An aching, longing, wrenching feeling. Just profound.

When my dad died, we hired 3 bagpipers and a drummer to come from out of town for the funeral. The men filed in playing 'Amazing Grace', and I admit that was the only time I didn't pay much attention to men in kilts. We felt like we had given my Dad a gift, of sorts, but now, I realize it was him giving us a gift. I still cry like a baby when I hear pipes played well. Not many things in life fill me with such total emotion. (The 'Last of the Mohicans' soundtrack comes in a close second.)

Why, why, WHY, with so many women simply drooling over bagpipers, are there not bagpiping colleges nationwide???? Instead of ITT, it would be BPU.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Well, THAT's somewhat disappointing! :( Some of us need help getting that high.
:D
aww Bee...

wanna borrow my brain for a while?

i hallucinate more often than not and snap out of my body constantly.

*shares*
:hugs

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I had a great time today!!! Laughed so much it hurt! :D Good food, good conversation, good times.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
:D My step dad said my pie was the best he had ever eaten. he swooned!

*beams*

he also liked the cranberry sauce. i'd put in lots of ginger. he liked the bite.