Who am I? And who are you?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
funny story SKR
I could just imagine the look on her face when ya called her a nasty wicked old witch hag on a broom!

Priceless!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
MsPony said:
savingdogs said:
Such an interesting thread. Digging up a picture is a little harder for me, but three things no one knows is rather easy.

1. I can make all kinds of interesting hair braids even though my hair has never really been long.
2. I had my picture on the cover of a magazine when I was 21.
3. I have an avid interest in anything about the Oregon Trail.

I'll work on a picture.
Have you ever been to the end of the Oregon Trail?! Its in the Portland area, how close are you to there? I'd be more then happy to meet you there, I love it!!
OR... the beginning? Frontier Trails Center is in Independence, MO .. I could meet you there! ;) :p

BTW I love bluegrass and banjos too!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Actually...speaking of witches....I found an old straw broom at work the other day. I told one of my co-workers that they had issued us company cars to drive and she got to take out the first one that day! She was quite surprised and pleased...until I showed her the broom. She called me a few choice words.

I asked her, "What? Can't drive a stick shift?"
ROFL!! :lol: :gig :lol:

but, bee, *I* am the fairy godmother! to zilla's son. although, you know, a total punk lolita with wings version... omg auntie... another danged costume. i'll never get caught up.

kc... my dream said a lot of folk with talent end up on this area in new hampshire and it's lotta acres and a river downhill that floods in the spring but not high enough to hit the house and it's a horse area, lots of pasture and fences in one of those training area thingies. dunno. just saying.

then again, my other dream is about hatching dragons, hence my interest in a boy right now LOL.

>.>

i'm not completely schizophrenic, i'll have you know. i have very lucid moments and i am ALWAYS grounded into ME... just you know... the rest of it.

auntie, halp halp! tell them we have to go to new hampshire and find the house in my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I meant to. :hu

The guy is selling it because his wife has alzheimer's and has to go to a home and it's too big for him to deal with cuz he has to move into town to be with her. or she isn't in a home but just needs the smaller place? anyway his kids didn't want to take care of it. so he's selling it and ... yeh. so that's all.

they'd already sold the horses :(

>.>

*wanders off*

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
This thread certainly has morphed :lol:

I learned to play the recorder, the guitar and I love to sing. I love music. In recent years I haven't had the time to keep up on my music, although I dabble in it every christmas season. I have a beautiful guitar made in my ex's guitar business. It was given to me by my DD, the shop workers and my Ex for all the help I gave them, and my DD. I treasure it, but I still wish I could use my old beater guitar, that DSS broke on me :/

My family always sang. I can change the way I feel, by playing music. I love nearly all music and all instruments. My favorite music, I guess is folk music, because you can easily sing or play along.

I make custom witch's brooms, if anyone needs one. They are good for rituals, cleaning - especially spiderwebs, and for tranportation, if you have the right ingredients in your flying oinment. Flying ointment not included.